So--mom to the rescue!--I've finally got some pictures of me in my green medieval dress. I hadn't originally made a veil to go with it, but after we got a bunch of pictures, I realized the outfit just looked incomplete without it. So I made a makeshift veil out of a circle of a cheap polyester crepe ("crepe" is what it says in my spreadsheet, although I'm starting to think that "crepe" isn't a particularly descriptive word; it seems like a great variety of fabrics are crepes, the defining feature of which is very twisted threads that create the uneven texture. But I have other fabrics that seem to have that feature as well. Some of my chiffons feel like they may actually be lightweight crepes, and this particular fabric is almost as lightweight as a chiffon. I'm learning more and more that fabric categories aren't particularly well-defined.) I still haven't finished the edges of the veil, although I do plan on it; at the time, I just needed something to put on my head. I also secured it with elastic. Totally non-period, but I'm not generally concerned keeping things period, only trying to make them look somewhat period. And besides, with a princess-seamed medieval-style dress, some elastic was the least of the non-period-ness!