Skip to Content

Friend Connect -- Fixed?

The Google Friend Connect module that has been having lots of problems and more problems seems to be working again. I'm not sure what I did different. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Google Friend Connect module, but I did that before, too. I ran the update script, but I did that before, too. It seems to be working in both Firefox and IE now, and I'm not getting any more red error messages. Why? No freaking clue. I'm pretty certain that I only did things that I'd already tried. Maybe Google finally fixed something. I'm not sure if it's going to recognize all of the same usernames, or if it's going to create new ones. When I signed in on IE, it created Maggie_2. But it's behaving better than it was before.

Comments

testing, testing..1 2 3 .....

testing, testing..1 2 3 .....

I see my name in the right

I see my name in the right place here, but it says that someone else has that name. sigh.

Oh, no, Google is doing another "routine maintenance" in less than half an hour!

---gloriastitches

Number-adding thing

And adding a number to your name is exactly what it did.. I wonder if I delete the number, if it'll freak out at me..



about seo | story